Are you interested in a fast-growing company with strong national and international reach and a strong foundation in behavioural science?
Insert Coin have created a new exciting cloud gamification engine that is capable of delivering a completely dynamic and gamified user experience based on real-time data processing. As the list of gamified clients grows larger so does the need for skilled co-workers. Therefore, Insert Coin is now looking for an experienced DevOps and Backend Developer to join the team and continue advancing what we in-house like to call GWEN, our own Gamify the World ENgine.
As Senior DevOps and Backend developer you will ultimately own and operate the cloud solution and infrastructure so you will be working closely with our Chief Technology Officer and the rest of the engineering team to provide the best possible experience for our clients and ensure the company’s long-term strategy.
What you’ll do
- Own all aspects of our backend solution based in Google Cloud Platform, including architecture, design, development, deployment and operation
- Collaborate closely with the product and engineering team to ensure that both in-house and customers needs are satisfied
- Build and improve upon backend components running in a Node.js environment
- Foster and spread a best practice mentality within the team
Who you are
- Have a passion for system architecture and care about sound engineering practices
- Comfortable working with and developing towards cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Experience managing Kubernetes clusters with microservice architecture
- Back-end application development experience
- Experience working with SQL, preferably postgreSQL
- Comfortable working with continuous delivery in an environment where it’s crucial that there is no down time of services
- Have worked with, and feel comfortable using infrastructure as code tooling such as Terraform
- Bi-annual hackathons
- Competitive salary and pension, with regular compensation reviews
- Team events (offsite, lunches, conferences, and more)
- Company events (trips, holiday party, and more)
- Company provided hardware and software necessary to the position
- Small and flat company structure which allows for freedom and the possibility to have a high impact on the culture and company vision