We continue our growth journey and strengthen our Stockholm team with sales representative. If you are passionate about closing business and meeting and talking to customers on a daily basis, we are convinced that you are the right person for the job.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell GWEN as a solution to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emails and LinkedIn
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the industries/market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply departments with reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Leading the business process, start to agreement sign.
- Approaching to C-level
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing
We offer you:
- Fixed salary with and generous commission
- Good Opportunity to develop as a salesperson together with professional colleagues.
- Work with major brands at international level
- Flexible work and manage your own schedule
- Central office in Stockholm